Now that you know the techniques for remembering dreams I want you to try them out. Your goal is to increase your dream recall and start remembering at least 2 dreams every night.
- Start a dream journal and put it next to your bed.
- Before falling asleep, fill 2 pages with the sentence “tonight I will remember my dreams” and really believe it, you can also write/say “I will wake up as soon as my dream ends and then I will write it down”
- Set up the alarm clock to wake you up after 4.5 hours and again after 6 hours. That’s right after the third and the fourth REM – stage which last around 15 and 30 minutes, respectively.
- When you wake up ask yourself the question: “what was I dreaming about?”
- Write the key points of your dream on the paper
- Go back to sleep
- Write the full versions in your new dream Journal after you wake up.
After you have sufficient number of entries in your dream journal (10-15) you can start searching for your dream signs.
PS. You can download the 3 day lucid dreaming challenge by subscribing to the NapLetter.
Thats all for today, see you tomorrow! And don’t peak ahead!