I picked the 10 fundamental questions with the intention to give you a clear picture about lucid dreaming.
Here they are:
1. What is lucid dreaming?
It is conscious dreaming, a dream where you know that you are dreaming. Once you are aware you are dreaming you can change your dreams and decide what will happen.
2. What can you do in a lucid dream?
Well it depends from the level of control and imagination you have and that’s mainly increased with practice.
But don’t worry most starters can fly and have sex 🙂
3. Why have lucid dreams?
Unimaginable Adventures and Fun.
– Experience your deepest sexual fantasies without having to fight with the constraints of society. 7 tips for better lucid dreaming sex
– Fly high into the clouds
– Go back in dinosaur time and ride a T-rex
When you are in a lucid dream its really easy to be creative because logical part of your brain is partially shut down. You can use this to ask smart questions and get innovative and creative answers back from your subconscious mind.
This can be very effective for profession like: Artist or Designer
– Taking down phobias and nightmares
– Saying goodbye to lost friends or family.
– Having a chat with your subconscious mind and getting to know yourself better.
Hang out with people from history/celebrities
– Einstein, Alexander the great, Bruce lee
– Your favorite rock band
– Your favorite movie star
– Cartoon characters
4. How can I have a lucid dream?
There are many methods for entering in the state of lucidness, my favorites are:
- Learn how to induce lucid dreams with the WILD technique for instant results.
- Learn how to have lucid dreams with increasing your intent for lucid dreams.
- Learn how to have lucid dreams by creating a reality checking routine.
5. What is the best method for lucid dreaming?
All of them are different and good but when you combine more lucid dreaming tactics you will get synergistic results – the sum-result of all parts-methods will be greater than the sum of all individual parts.
6. How often will I have lucid dreams?
Depends on how much you want to have.
Lucid dreaming is like a muscle, the more you work on it the better it gets. The more dedicated you are to lucid dreaming the faster you will progress.
7. How often do I Dream?
We have approximately 5 dreams/night but most of them are simply forgotten. People usually confuse not remembering with not having dreams. So if you think that you don’t have dreams you are actually just not remembering them.
8. How can I remember my dreams?
Dreams are usually stored only in our short term memory and lost few minutes after waking up. The best way to ensure that you will remember what you were dreaming is to access your short term memory immediately after waking up and write it down in your dream journal. To learn more go to : Remembering dreams.
9. How can I prolong a lucid dream?
You can prolong your dream with using :
- The Palm Rubbing technique
- The Tornado spin technique
- The Focus technique
- The shouting technique
To learn more go to : How to prolong a lucid dream.
10. How real does a Lucid Dream feel?
Real as reality itself, the feelings are real as in the real world.
Did you know that your body is paralyzed when you sleep? This is a safety mechanism disconnects the mind from the body so you can have a really vivid dream and not kill yourself in the real world.
I hope that one day everyone will enjoy lucid dreaming and the benefits that come with it. So share this with your friends and give them a chance to give lucid dreaming a chance.